Irish Community Nursing Unit Project
EMS were delighted not only to prequalify but to win Best Healthcare Project at the recent Partnerships Awards 2023 which took place on Thursday 4 May 2023 for the Irish Community Nursing Unit Project.
The Partnerships Awards are the industry’s biggest and most prestigious celebration of excellence in the public–private partnership (PPP) industry. These Awards have been running for over 20 years and are recognised around the world as a watermark of excellence within the PPP industry.
Our competition included the Frankston Hospital Redevelopment Project in Australia and the Redevelopment of Springfield University Hospital and Worthing Integrated Care Centre in the UK.
The project is a joint venture between Equitix and John Sisk & Son under the EquiSisk Community Care Partnership.
In awarding the CNU as winner in the Best Healthcare Category the judges were particularly interested in:
- Innovation in procurement, structure, finance and/or delivery
- Effective risk assessment and transfer
- Meeting or exceeding project milestones including financial close
- Design quality, and sustainability and the promotion of environmental measures
- Demonstration of the project’s social impact and the transformative effect it will have on the local community and/or users
This is a significant achievement and testament to all the collective efforts of the teams on the project to date.